To obtain a role within a company that best allows me to make use of my perspective and analytical skills. Possible roles include Portfolio Manager, Senior Financial Analyst, Research Analyst, Market Technician, Financial Consultant, Trading System Developer and Quantitative Trader.
- Helped onboard and retain clients during the transition from TradeKing to Ally Invest.
- Executed equity market trades on the clients behalf which included stock, ETF, options, mutual fund and fixed income trade execution in an inbound call environment.
- Provided insight and education to clients as to how to invest, place trades, determine their investment objectives and perform economic, market, sector and security specific analysis.
- Website: https://www.ally.com/invest/ (opens in a new window)
- Closed sales leads in an inbound call environment.
- Achieved above business average sales metrics and was top performed performance in the business on for several months.
- Adapted my skills to close leads across various businesses in the telecom and satellite-based service sector.
- Website: https://www.redventures.com/ (opens in a new window)
- Traded US stock markets using an evidence based fundamental and technical analysis decision making process.
- Maintained a trading routine that includes daily reading, reports, attending industry related workshops and research that helped improve my perspective and probability-based market thesis.
- Website: https://www.t3trading.com/ (opens in a new window)
- Traded US stock markets using a evidence based fundamental and technical analysis decision making process.
- Developed a trading routine that includes daily reading, reports, attending industry related workshops and research that helped improve my perspective and probability-based market thesis.
- Created proprietary quantitative tools that aided my decision making using my background in computer science and artificial intelligence.
- Helped mentor other junior traders.
- Website: https://www.greatpointcapital.com/ (The parent company of Tower Hill Trading) (opens in a new window)
- Traveled and lived in Asia and Oceania to gain a better understanding of global socioeconomic conditions.
- Networked with various individuals across industries including Australia’s deregulated electricity industry (through Alinta Energy), Vietnam’s startup industry and Indonesian retailers.
- Researched the local real estate growth, the state of telecommunications and public highway and utility infrastructure in the various countries visited from the ground up.
- Managed the fund’s allocation in Foreign Exchange and spot metals markets.
- Maintained the risk and compliance mandates of the firm within a multi-agency regulatory framework.
- Oversaw the design and implementation of a Java-based trading system which executed quantitative trades using FX brokerage firm Oanda’s API on a Linux remote server and stored transactions using MySQL and supported SMS and HTML based monitoring and operation.
- Operated as an Exempt Commodity Pool Operator under the National Futures Association (NFA) guidelines. NFA# 0412377 before ceasing operation in 2012.
- NFA Registration website: https://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Details.aspx?entityid=HKO7%2f3%2f%2fY3s%3d (opens in a new window)
- Specialized in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Fuzzy Logic, Signal Processing, Intelligent Portfolio Optimization, Decision Systems and Control Systems.
- Achieved one of the highest patent application allowance rates in my technology unit.
- Passed the Patent Office Bar exam which allowed me to work remotely full-time after already reaching senior level within the agency while meeting all the requirements for my public facing role including various meetings with attorneys, inventors and other parties and colleagues.
- Website: https://www.uspto.gov/ (opens in a new window)
- Gained a thorough knowledge of the process of marketing, underwriting and securitizing various mortgage products.
- Received the necessary mortgage and insurance certifications and licenses necessary.
- Achieved a sales revenue stream in the seven figures for my firm through the successful sourcing and closing of leads in the two product categories.
- Created an artificially intelligent software framework which chooses optimal solutions to optimization problems in real time.
- The framework was used to ensure the particle accelerator’s pulsed-neutron beam was correctly aligned at various points along its 1000 foot (304.8 meter) journey at 90% the speed of light to it’s final destination.
- Programmed using Linux and Java.
- The accelerator and framework is currently used to create real time microscopic video of changes in material’s physical characteristics and/or chemical properties.
- Worked under the guidance of Tom Pelaia, PhD.
- Website: https://neutrons.ornl.gov/sns (opens in a new window)
- Framework website: https://openxal.github.io/ (opens in a new window)
- Helped to create one of the earliest practical applications of Bluetooth technology after it’s creation in 1998 by designing and coding wireless sensors to replace wired sensors for use in motor vehicles and transmit audio information to devices.
- The software framework was developed using C and assembly language in a Linux environment.
- Similar designs to our original research project are used today in such application as tire pressure sensors, seat occupancy sensors and various engine compartment sensors.
- Worked under the guidance of Juan Gilbert, PhD with assistance from Saad Biaz, PhD
Series 7 – General Securities Representative Exam (GSRE)
Authority: FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority)
Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
Authority: FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority)
All Issued Patents (175 Patent Database Images): http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=0&p=2&f=S&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=(adrian+AND+kennedy).XA.&Page=Prev&OS=exa/(adrian+and+kennedy)&RS=EXA/(adrian+AND+kennedy)
Contact information for references is available upon request.
Former Colleague and Business Partner
Former Colleague and Client